- Global Security Operations Center Manager at Millicom, Vice President of (ISC)2 Chapter Guatemala, Certified Instructor of ISC2 and EC Council, Cybersecurity Academy Director at Panamerican Business School, writer for global magazines such as Hacking9 Magazine, Pentest Magazine, Infosecurity Professional Magazine and CISO Magazine.
- Lecturer and panelist at conferences on Cybersecurity, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Risk, Fraud, Digital Transformation and Telecommunications in the Americas, Europe and Asia, including the Global IT Security Summit in London, Chief Information Officer Innovation Conference in Singapore, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Innovation Conference in Singapore, Brand Protection Excellence Forum, Infosecurity, Revenue Assurance, Fraud & Big Data Analytics, MVNOs LATAM, Internet Society, ISACA LATINCACS, (ISC)2 Security Congress LATAM, 5G & LTE LATAM.
- Bachelor in Telecommunications, with Masters in Organizational Leadership, Project Management, Business Administration, Talent Management, Cybersecurity, Data Science and Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning and PhD in Human Dynamics and Mental Health (thesis in review), with studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Big Data and Cybersecurity.
- Has certifications such as C|CISO, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CDPSE, COBIT, ITIL, C|BP, C)PTE, C)SWAE, Lead Auditor ISO 27001, Lead Auditor ISO 22301, SCRUM, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking, among others.
- Recognized in 2,017 as America’s Senior Information Security Professional by (ISC)2 and by the most Innovative Global Cybersecurity Project by the EC Council at the Global CISO Forum.
- Finalist in 5G Latam Innovator of the Year Award (the final assessment was suspended due to COVID19)